The Latest in Neurological Therapy Available in St. Petersburg
For those who have any disease or injury of the nervous system, neurological treatment and therapy can help relieve discomfort and ease symptoms. Central Neurology, P.L. offers St. Petersburg the latest in therapies for those suffering with conditions such as multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, Parkinson’s disease, migraines and more. With a focus on flexibility, strength, balance and pain relief, each of our patients gets individualized care from our professionals.
Let Us Help Provide Relief
Having a healthy nervous system that functions properly can make all the difference in your quality of life. We provide neurological therapy to ease pain and improve the quality of life for those suffering with acute or chronic conditions. Botox injections are another example of treatment that is successful in providing relief from conditions such as the following:
- Migraines—severe, recurring headaches that may throb or pulse and are often accompanied by disabling pain, sensitivity to sound or light, nausea and vomiting
- Dystonia—a disorder that causes uncontrollable contractions of the muscle leading to abnormal twisting and posture in the body
- Hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating—a problem commonly affecting the feet, armpits, and hands that can lead to infection in the skin due to prolonged exposure to moisture
- Spasticity—chronic, painful spasms in the shoulders, neck or other parts of the body
- Blepharospasm or hemifacial spasm—chronic twitching of the eye or face.